AMPERE SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION: PROCEDURES AND BENEFITSDuring last Ordinary General Assembly (OGA) held in Toulouse on 8th of September of 2011 it was confirmed that AMPERE subscription fees will follow the already approved guidelines:
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP for 1 year: 60 euro (from 1st of September2012, until 31st of August 2013)
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP for 2 years: 100 euro (from 1st of September 2012, until 31st of August 2014)
CORPORATE FEE for 1 year: 200 euro (from 1st of September 2012, until 31st of August 2013)
The 2-years membership fee has already been offered jointly to full registration fee payment to all the participants at the Toulouse AMPERE Meeting. In the next AMPERE Meeting, planned in Nottingham for 2013, a 2-year subscription fee will be again been offered to all participants.
Just to make an example on 1st September 2011, the members had to choose:
- To pay 2-year subscription fee, because they are not able to participate to the Meeting.
- To pay the AMPERE Conference registration fee at reduced rate (already including 2-year membership).
Therefore, if an AMPERE members participates in each biennual meeting there is no need to pay the membership separately. This strategy has been chosen to reduce the work and the costs of the Secretariat.
BENEFITS for AMPERE MEMBERS:Individual members will obtain the following benefits
- discount on next AMPERE meeting registration
- participation in monographs, books, newsletters... promoted by Ampere
- access to database of addresses and relevant publications of AMPERE members
- network with other members, i.e. contact details of each member;
- join specialist groups: (i.e. chemistry, physics, mechanical engineering, design etc).
- share information, questions, answers etc.
- receive information/post about career opportunities, PhD, postdocs etc.
- help with publishing manuscripts (e.g. preliminary review on English, content, results ...) a list of Journals that are relevant to each specialist group
- link on the website
- discount on the exhibition fee for next AMPERE Meeting
PAYING PROCEDUREPayments will only be accepted by bank transfer. Please refer to the Ampere subscription form in order to obtain more details about paying procedures ( www.ampereeurope.org )
For more information please contact
Dr. Juan Monzò -Cabrera
AMPERE General Secretary
Departamento Tecnol. de la informaciòn y las Comunicaciones
Plaza del Hospital n. 1
Universidad Politècnica de Cartagena
E-30202 Cartagena (Spain)
Phone: +34 968 32 65 10
Fax: +34 968 32 59 73