Job offer opportunities
- Job offer opportunities
- Instructions for posting an offer
- Job offer: Microwave Generated Plasma Test Engineer
- Job request: Developing of microwave power technology directed to processes of foods and correlates
Information about employment, stages, Ph.D. positions and many other opportunities offered to and by AMPERE members.
Dear AMPERE Member,
in the “Job offer and opportunities” new section of AMPERE EUROPE website (https://www.ampereeurope.org/) you’ll find information about employment, stages, Ph.D. positions and many other opportunities offered to and by AMPERE members. Offers will be received also from non AMPERE members but it is important that they are related to MW and RF activities.
We are asking you to be active and help us to enrich this new section of our website.
On behalf of the Management Committee,
Prof. Cristina Leonelli
Delegate for website and President of AMPERE
President: Prof. Cristina Leonelli
Dept. of Materials & Environmental Engineering,
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Via Vignolese 907, 41100 Modena – ITALY
Instructions for posting an offer
In order to post an offer you have to prepare the add in the form of :
1) a short title: as an example “SUPERWAVE needs a mechanical engineer” and
2) The short title will be linked to:
A) a .pdf announcement or
B) a link where the details are given
The information 1) and 2) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the object of the message: Add for Instructions for posting an offer Section.
Thank you for keeping AMPERE website active!
Microwave Generated Plasma Test Engineer
Will be divided into 2 x 3 months, the first 3 months January-March 2019 and the last 3 months later in the year.
The work involves testing a microwave (2.45 GHz) atmospheric plasma kit consisting of a 6 kW & 15kW microwave generators, manual impedance tuner, plasma source (+ignition), manual sliding short circuit. The work will be carried out at an industrial microwave manufacturing facility.
- Commissioning of a novel microwave generated atmospheric plasma rig;
- Testing the power to gas flow relationship to establish control system to monitor the performance and evaluate the design;
- Evaluation of the energy delivery of the plasma afterglow/remote plasma;
- Iteration & optimization of the system.
Industrial Microwave Systems Ltd
20 Alston Drive
£29,000 per annum or commensurate with experience
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum Master degree, PhD or Post doctorate;
- Experience in high power industrial microwave technologies;
- Ideally experience with microwave generated plasma (training will be supplied to supplement experience);
- Visa for working in the UK is required (EU citizens do not require a visa).
Closing date for applications:
Friday 30th November 2018
Julian Swan <email@example.com>